HOW DO WE SELL OUR PRODUCTS?
HOW IT WORKS:
- available in store Tuesday to Saturday
- temporarily: in store purchase only
- COMING SOON: click and collect orders for chocolate bars
- available in store exclusively on Saturdays only
- in store purchase and click and collect (pre-order) available
...WHY DON'T WE HAVE ANY SHELVING IN OUR SHOP? WHERE ARE YOUR PRODUCTS AND HOW DO I CHOOSE WHAT I WANT?
We keep our chocolate bars in drawers beneath our display cabinet. This is to ensure that our product stays in the best condition possible before you take it home. If you've popped into our shop, you might have noticed the cooler temperature; we keep our chocolate stable within specific temperature parameters to ensure freshness and prevent blooming.
Our entire chocolate range is displayed on our counter - simply point to what you'd like and we will prepare your order!
[Hint: if you feel like a newbie to the chocolate game, look our for the information cards on the display counter. These will detail key points about the chocolate bar, such as tasting notes and fillings. We are happy to answer any questions you may have, or recommend something to suit your tastes.]